Musheerah Idibo, Enrolled Agent
Musheerah Idibo is a highly motivated and organized Tax Accountant with over 12 years of combined experience in human resources, finance, tax accounting, payroll, and business management. She is a U.S. Army Veteran with extensive experience working in a fast pace environment, limited resources, and time constraints. Her experience in the military, advanced education, and licensing credentials make her a well-respected tax accountant and business leader who can effect change in any organization
She has the ability to manage change and produce “world-class” results, and has been referred to as a "chaos manager". She has a proven track record of success working in government, education, and as a self-employed tax accountant. She is a top-notch leader in business with an incredible gift in managing & building relationships across all levels of an organization with effective communication skills in writing and speaking.
Musheerah is a team player; she loves working with people, teaching, coaching, mentoring, and seeing others achieve success. She is a Certified Financial Education Instructor, Reiki Master Teacher and an Enrolled Agent Licensed by the Internal Revenue Services. She is a member of the National Financial Educators Council, a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting national financial literacy and a member of the National Association of Enrolled Agents.
Enrolled Agent/ Sr. Tax Accountant
Shalom Consulting Group- Hired December 2018
- Consult and serve over 250 personal and business clients in taxation and insurance.
- Serve as an outsourced Corporate Secretary, Corporate Treasurer, HR Management Advisor, Tax Advisor, and Retirement/Benefits Advisor for closely held corporations and small businesses.
- Serve as a Compensation and Benefits Specialist, helping small business owners design, integrate, and implement retirement, health, and supplemental employee benefit plans.
- Consult closely held corporations in implementing internal control in fraud prevention, employee and labor management, and financial reporting procedures.
- Conduct outsourced forensic accounting procedures as an internal accountant for small businesses for internal controls purposes.
- Conduct outsourced forensic tax accountant procedures as an external tax accountant for litigation support to Tax Attorneys.
- Program Manager for Shalom Consulting Group IRS Continued Education (CE) Program
Read Full CV/Resume
Jean Idibo, Human Resources Manager
Jean C. Idibo is highly efficient Human Resources Professional, with over 20 years in the U.S. Marine Corp. When it come to Talent Acquisition, he is absolutely a genius. His talent pool projection models helps small businesses see and plan future employment needs. His ability to maintain continually professional relationships with his talent pool has made him a sought after HR Professional for hard to fill priority positions. His experience as a U.S. Marine Corp Officer recruiter has made him an expert when it comes to acquiring, staffing, selecting, training and developing young future Executive level talent. As a prior Marine Corp Officer he demonstrates superior leadership, initiative, attention to detail, and result driven performance. He holds a Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmentalized. Information Clearance.
Human Resource Manager/Chief Operations Officer (COO)
Shalom Consulting Group- Hired October 10, 2021
- Full -Scope Personnel Management
- Vendor Solicitation/ Contract Negotiation
- Talent Recruiter/ Administrative Services
- Strategic Planning/ Develop Projection Models
- Budget Analysts/ Expense Control
- Market Research/ Cost Analysis
- Executive Staff Counseling/ Mentorship
- Operational Management
- Training and Development
Hadia Ali, Case Manager
Hadia Ali is multi-talented Case Manager and Staff Accountant. She is our firm's go to person for all thing relating to client and case management. She has been working with Shalom Consulting Group since 2018. Her hard work ethics and attention to detail is vital to our firms ability to compile large amount for financial transactions in order to produce quality financial reports for our clients. She is quiet-professional with an incredible personality.
- Records and reconcile accounting transactions
- Prepare invoices of services rendered
- Update vendors and customer/client account information
- Compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete and accurate.
- Perform any combination of routine calculating, and posting
- Overseas the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other staff.
- File correspondence, cards, invoices, receipts, and other records in alphabetical or numerical order or according to the filing system used.
- Locate and remove documents from file when requested and in accordance with data storage expiration.
- Interact with customers to provide basic or scripted information in response to routine inquiries about our services.
- May handle and resolve general client concerns
- Compose letters or electronic correspondence in reply to requests for services and other information
- Compose collection letters for delinquent accounts
- Resolve incorrect billings or unsatisfactory services
- Gather client information data to formulate a reply and preparing correspondence.
Dennis Law, Information Security Officer (ISO)
Dennis Law has been the Information Security Advisor to Shalom Consulting Group, back when we were Kolen Services. He has been instrumental in our firms ability to implement procedures to safeguard our clients' personal information. He his an Army Veteran and has worked with several government contracting companies as an Information Security Specialist. As the Information Security Officer (ISO) with Shalom Consulting Group he plans, implements, and monitor our security measures for the protection of personal information. He ensure appropriate security controls are in place that will safeguard digital files and vital electronic infrastructure.
Shalom Consulting Group-Hired October 10, 2021
- Serves as an outsourced Information Security Officer
- Leads our firm's IRS Security Summit Initiative Safeguard Taxpayer Data Program
- Monitor our firms networks for security breaches and investigate if a violation should occur
- Recommend information security software as needed or required
- Install software, such as firewalls and data encryption programs, to protect sensitive information
- Prepare reports that document security breaches and the extent of the damage caused by the breaches
- Develop remote working security standards and operating procedures
- Recommend security enhancements to management
- Help computer users when they need to install or learn about new security products and procedures
- Prepare disaster recovery plan, that documents procedures employees can follow in case of emergency
- Run annual disaster recovery plan test
- Perform system vulnerabilities for security risk and propose risk mitigation strategies
Siedah Israel, Executive Administrative Assistant
Siedah Israel is a highly talented Executive Administrative Assistant to Senior Accountant Musheerah "Shalom" Idibo, EA. She has over 12 years of experience in planning, organization development, and executive management. She prides herself on client satisfaction, executive team support, mentoring, and leadership development. Siedah enjoys working with people, learning, and taking on new opportunities. She is a great team player and a valuable member of Shalom Consulting Group executive team.
She has the ability to facilitate positive change in any working environment, support labor-management reengineering initiatives, and meet organizational operating, financial, and quality objectives. Her ability to write and implement efficient work schedules, policies, programs, and procedures add value to the accountant-client relationship.
Executive Administrative Assistant
Shalom Consulting Group February 15, 2021
- Administrative point of contact between Shalom and client
- Administrative point of contact between the executive and internal/external staff
- Managing the executive's day-to-day calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing what is a priority.
- Answer phone and respond to voicemails in a timely manner
- Manage client relationships and client retention programs
- Manage client engagement and contracted services
- Process payments for appointments, and retainers
- Planned and moderated client virtual and TeleAccountant meetings
- Responding to all customer inquiries in a polite and timely manner
- Organizing files for billing and client digital records, etc
Shalom Consulting Group
- Manage and oversees the firm’s call center team
- De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied clients, offering client assistance and support
- Take client calls and provide accurate, satisfactory answers to their questions and concerns
- Take detailed notes regarding client call and issues unable to resolves at the receptionist level
- Call clients and customers to inform them about the company's new partnerships, services, and policies
- Guide callers through troubleshooting, navigating the company website site, using the client portal, and /or electronically signing documents.
- Review customer or client accounts, providing updates and information about billing, shipping, warranties, and other account items
- Help to train new employees and inform them about the company's customer management policies
- Organize and update existing data in client databases
- Verify outdated data and make any necessary changes to records
- Organize documents and staff in office action